56.5


Tomás Gonda (1926-1988)

ulm 12/13

Journal of the Ulm School for Design, March 1965

Published quarterly in Ulm, Germany from 1958-1968, this international journal provided a comprehensive account of the theorical, rational and practical curriculum at one of Europe’s most influential design schools since the Bauhaus. Co-founded by Inge Aicher-Scholl (1917-1998), Otl Aicher (1922-1991) and Max Bill (1908-1994), the HfG opened in 1953 (officialy in 1955) and closed in 1968.



From issue DERATISME #56 The act of making something undergo a process - 56.1 - 56.2 - 56.3 - 56.4 - 56.6 - 56.7 - 56.8 - 56.9 - 56.10